As one of the UK’s most experienced and diversified network services companies, we support businesses across the UK. Our engineering teams plan, build and support any network infrastructure and our product experts provide bespoke broadband solutions where others cannot.
- NETWORK INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
- CABLING SOLUTIONS – COPPER, RF, FIBRE, CAT 5/6
- ELECTRICAL SERVICES (AC & DC)
- BROADBAND SOLUTIONS – SATELLITE AND WIRELESS
- NETWORK AUDITS, PLANNING AND MAINTENANCE
- FIBRE TESTING
- CIVILS CONSTRUCTION – TRUNK & LOCAL DISTRIBUTION
- EMERGENCY RESTORATION SERVICES
We provide a wide range of services including network design, installation & commissioning, maintenance, decommissioning of optical networks within technical sites, POPs, Exchanges, Head Ends, Street side cabinets.
We have laid thousands of kilometres of fibre, copper cable and ducting, as well as erecting telegraph poles, for operators including BT, Virgin Media and Cable & Wireless. We also provide the physical installation and testing of fibre in the Core and Access networks, along with category 5, 5e and 6 structured cabling systems and wireless access points within buildings
For Mobile and Wireless Networks, we provides services for base site and switch site installations including civils works, transmission networks, power supply, equipment rack installations, antenna and mast installations.
With national coverage from an extensive team supported by a network of regional depots, we can react rapidly to installation or maintenance project requirements.
MANAGED SERVICES. SAVING THROUGH EFFICIENCY
With the right business partner, a turn-key or managed service approach can generate significant efficiency savings. We employ a diverse range of skills across a nationwide network of engineers. This provides proficiency on fibre, copper or co-axial networks; Network build teams, RF and electrical experts; switch, head-end, street side cabinets and overhead network specialists.
Technical Site and Street Side Cabinets
- Equipment Installations & Commissioning (DSLAM’s, MSAN’s, Optical Transmission, etc)
- Cabinet builds & rebuilds
- Overhead and under floor infrastructure
- Power (AC & DC distribution)
- External installation on various networks within the UK – BT/Cable/Private and Electricity utilities (DNO’s)
- Conventional copper and Fibre cables
- Blown tubing distribution
- Blown fibre cables
- FTTx-Both in a cable and DNO environment
- Overhead distribution ?Pole routes (BT type application typically rural locations)
- Overhead copper and fibre cables via 11kv distribution. (DNO’s)
- Direct in Ground overlay services
- MDU Distribution systems-IRS/Cable/Door entry
Jointing, Splicing &Testing
- Copper jointing /terminating MDF and DP’s-Continuity testing
- Pressurisation joints.
- Fibre splicing both multi and single mode cables
- OTDR-PMD-CD-ILM testing
- ODF build and fit out
- AC and DC distribution systems (batteries & rectifiers).
- Exchange, POP, HUB and street side cabinet site locations
- Cabinet power-to include full 17th edition certification
Working at heights
- DNO power certification to work on Pylons (DNO specific)